DIY Black Wax 4 oz Jar
DEbi's DIY Black wax is the perfect black wax to add to age and distress a piece of furniture or any craft project.
Always apply wax last.
- Allow DIY Paint to dry completely before applying wax. (15 minutes to a few hours.)
- Use Clear Wax first.
- Use wax brush or lint free cloth to evenly apply a thin layer of wax. (Surface may appear uneven or translucent)
- Allow to dry overnight. (Surface will even out)
- After wax has dried, buff to a beautiful hard sheen with a soft cloth. Use clear wax to remove excess dark wax.
- Finished surfaces should be kept free of moisture and extreme use for a week or more, to fully cure or harden.