DIY Dark Wax (Brown) 4 oz Jar
Debi's DIY Dark Wax is perfect for adding that distressed and aged look to your painted furniture or any craft.
Always apply wax last.
- Allow DIY Paint to dry completely before applying wax. (15 minutes to a few hours.)
- Use Clear Wax first.
- Use wax brush or lint free cloth to evenly apply a thin layer of wax. (Surface may appear uneven or translucent)
- Allow to dry overnight. (Surface will even out)
- After wax has dried, buff to a beautiful hard sheen with a soft cloth. Use clear wax to remove excess dark wax.
- Finished surfaces should be kept free of moisture and extreme use for a week or more, to fully cure or harden.